Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Road Accident  (Read 1720 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline prashant_p1p

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Road Accident
« on: July 15, 2015, 11:54:54 PM »
Dear Sir,

I'm Prashant Patil working as an employee with a firm at Pune. One day while returning from office I met with an accident with car. A car in front of me suddenly stopped and my car had collision with it. Now, other car driver is Police man (Constable) at Pune. After watching a Police logo on car I did not argued with him. We had agreement that I will compensate (repair/replacement) all his car damage. He called control room and a traffic Constable took my Driving License against 144 for 15 days and gave me a receipt called LTM. On next day Car Driver called me and told he's going to use his Insurance Policy to Repair his car and I need to pay additional charges whatever is applicable. I agreed with it as it was relief for me. We went to Service Center and gave his car for repairing (His car is fully repaired as it was less damaged). After his car repaired he called/met me and asked for all Bill Charges which is he got compensated by his Insurance Company. I denied and told him I was going to repair his car with my Insurance Policy under third party claim.
He is now threatening me with the name of Police Complaint also my Driving License is still with control room and I have LTM.

Can you suggest in this situation what would be the best decision to make?

Thanks in advance.
Prashant Patil

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: Road Accident
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:33:43 PM »
if he files a complaint now it will be a very weak one because he is supposed to do it at that very moment when the accident took place.
this delay in file a complaint will only back fire on him
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India