Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Accident case : witness not turning up.  (Read 1660 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline atul777

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Accident case : witness not turning up.
« on: July 20, 2015, 12:23:08 AM »
There is an accident case on my name, done by state gov as I had met with an accident and had run away from the scene. No body died, but I ended up injuring two ladies. I have been attending hearings from 3 years now. All I do is to go in the court mark myself present and go back home. there is nothing happening on my case, those ladies are not turning up as witness. My lawyer is not keeping me well informed about the state of the case. My lawyer sometimes have not told me hearing dates, kept me away fromt he court and warrant had come on me. which I had to cancel. I know my lawyer wants to milk some money from me. What happens ins such cases when witness dont turn for so long, I dont want to send warrant against those people as they are poor folks, I just want to get free from this soon.

What should I do? Shouldn't  this case be dismissed automatically as no witness is turning up and nothing happening in the court? Please help.

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: Accident case : witness not turning up.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:20:35 PM »
you keep attending the court, its good news for you that they are not attending the hearings.
don't do anything against the ladies.

let it go as it goes finally it will be dismissed.

Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India