Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Urgent Legal help Required  (Read 1183 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ammumehra

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Urgent Legal help Required
« on: July 17, 2015, 02:58:30 AM »
I am a 35 year old person working in Delhi & belonging to a small village in Himachal Pradesh. I got married in a poor house in November 2012. My father & Mother live in village with my wife & my 11 month old daughter. It is arrange marriage & my family not demanded anything from my wife family as dowry. My wife has two married elder sisters. At the time of marriage I come to know that my mother in law has some mental problem. My father in law has a very polite &   hardworking person & not enough time to look at his home. So, her aunty has fully control on their home. After married I realized that my wife also has some mental problem & she is abusive, short tempura & liar. Her mood is uncertain & swing all the time.
My wife started shouting and abuses my parents within few months of marriage.  She started force me to take separate home & demanded part in property to my parents. It is refused by me & my parents. We tried to make peace by calling her; she keeps on saying all nonsensical talks. Even we tried talking to her father. He also tried to talk to her, but have no result.
But her aunt tried very much backing her in all aspects. She started blaming my father & mother for verbally abusing my wife & tortures her mentally for dowry. She started denoting false and foul statements in public. My wife also does as she said & started blaming me, my brother & my parents for physical torture & abusing her.
Last year we have a baby girl in August 2014 after a cesarean operation. My wife & her aunt make again nonsense blame on us that we are trying to kill her by the help of doctors.
In March 2015 her aunt takes this matter in Village Panchayat. They talked with me & my Parents & also my wife in presence of local police. After all, they given the decision in fever of us & scolded my wife & warned her aunty to do not enter fare in our family matter.
This caused my wife & her aunt to have personal grudge on us and both of them torturing us in all aspects.

Now my wife tried to make drama on every domestic issue & threatened us that she going to file complains at local police station blaming that we are tried to kill her giving slow poison in food & the name of medicine.

You are requested that please suggest us what we tried to do

Thanking you

Sunil kumar Mehra

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 159
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Urgent Legal help Required
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 10:39:33 PM »
you make a written police complaint before she does stating that your wife is threatening to commit sucide.

request police protection of parents and yourself from physical and mental torture due to such threats.

do it before she files any complain.

record every conversation with her


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India