Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: EVE TEASING!!please help!!  (Read 1027 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline drsuvendumaji

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
EVE TEASING!!please help!!
« on: July 19, 2015, 10:27:52 PM »
Hi all!Am a Surgeon by profession,a resident of  Asansol,westbengal.My family (including my mother ,father and granny)stays in our own house in Burnpur,Asansol.My father is a school teacher whoremains away in duty hours.While I work at vellore,chennai.One man Who happens to be my next door neighbour keeps on irritating my mother without reason.they have a window opposite to a window in our kitchen.When my mother cooks in the morning he cooms in the room opposite to our window and start making nuisances in pretext of doing exercises.He make various noises,unhealthy gestures and often resorts to abuses when confronted.He is as  a mannerless,unmarried man and keep roaming openly bare bodied only in towels and does so when my mom is in the kitchen.My father is a man of docile nature, a single man with multiple responsibilities and is unable to cope this mental tortures.We have tried reconciling but with no help.We have gone to the police and filed a complained against it but somehow the case got dismissed.I have recorded some videos and conversations of him ,doing his notorious activities!As such Kindly what shall I do,How Shall I approch the matter so that its effective and helpful.
Thanking All in anicipation
DrSuvendu maji

Offline advbanani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +0/-1
  • Accident Claim and Cheating cases
    • View Profile
Re: EVE TEASING!!please help!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 08:15:33 PM »
record these activities of your neighbor with a hidden camera, employ a detective they will do it very well, than file a criminal case against this man.

first equip yourself with evidence.
Adv.Banani Mukherjee"
Jodhpur High Court
Accident Claim and Cheating cases


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India