Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Regarding Site Purchase  (Read 627 times)

Offline cshekar6

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Regarding Site Purchase
« on: July 20, 2015, 07:51:46 AM »
Hello Sir
I came across a investment plan on land. The plan was like this, booking amount is 1lakh and every month we have to pay 15,000 till 3 years. After 3 years the builder will register site for me. Initially he told he has acquired land and document is all ready and so I booked the plot. After two instalment I started asking about the documents (MOU between land-lord and developer), He was not ready to provide any document. Then he said he will provide agreement and  He came up with one Agreement. After going through that I have asked him to add one clause i.e If he fail to give plot after exactly 3 year , he need to pay back all the money I have invested + Interest. Builder is ok for returning money but not Interest.

Now I want to withdraw , Till now I have paid 1.6lakh. At first he has not informed about penalty for withdraw. When I took the receipt for money paid, it was mentioned in that 40K will be deducted ,which was hand written on receipt . I have signed on that and took the receipt because he assured he will put what ever clause I tell in mutual agreement.

Now that he is not ready to include the clause on agreement and not ready to pay full money , what is the next step for me?
He is saying his company has rules and he will not pay full amount. I have not done any legal agreement with him on this. All the money I have transferred via NEFT. Looking forward for your valuable suggestion.

Offline kphk

• Veteran at Law
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Regarding Site Purchase
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2015, 10:38:45 AM »
Tomorrow lodge a cheating case against him. State in the complaint that some guy approached you suggested you invest in his company for securing plots. Together with other facts you also mention he has been taking money from you regularly but has not brought forward any document till date. When you asked for agreement, he made such an endorsement in your receipt for no reason.The next time when you asked for money, he assured you but did not pay. This is just to pressurize him.

Also you need to file a money suit because you can get your money back only through a civil suit. Hope it gets compromised or it will take a long time but you will get your interest.

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India