Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: IPC 376/417 FALSE MARRIAGE CASE  (Read 2034 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline viv.d.gr8

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: July 25, 2015, 11:24:57 PM »
A case has been registered against my friend u/s 376/417 by a lady of 24-25 years of age. My friend was about to get married on a particular date and just few days prior to marriage date the lady came to his house and attacked on him by Acid and other corrosive substance. Though the corrosive substance was not that much effective so it did not harm much to his body. On occurrence of this he lodged FIR against her and IO charged her u/s 324/506/114 IPC. On the very next day She lodged FIR against him stating that he induced her to get in physical relationship (as per her its happening since last 2-2.5 years) on promise of false marriage and based on that IO accused him u/s 376/417 IPC.
My friend was in PC/JC for 19 days and later got bail without any condition apart from Bail bond.
And also bail grant was based on FIR by the lady where she mentioned that she continued physical relationship even after refusal to marry.
Now its around 2 months from the date of occurrence and chargesheet is yet to be submitted.

Some facts:
1. Medical has been done for both. No sure about the result.
2. No action taken against the lady (Mostly due to political influence).
3. Chargesheet yet to be submitted.

In the above case have few queries:

1. What is the of medical test in this case? Will swab test confirms if the physical relationship exists with a particular person?
2. Is there any way to quash this case?
3. If trial starts what will be chances of conviction (I understand CS has not been submitted yet so it will difficult to conclude any)?
4. Will he able to marry to some other girl of his choice?
5. Is there any chance of re-issuing of warrant against him?

Seeking your valuable advice.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India