Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: False Case under section 498A/406/506/354/109/379/324/34  (Read 2790 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline mevivek123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
False Case under section 498A/406/506/354/109/379/324/34
« on: July 27, 2015, 06:44:36 AM »
Current situation:
a. My wife filed a case against me and 2 others on 8 june 2015 under section- 498A/406/506/354/109/379/324/34
b. I have not recieved any notice yet.
c. They are not aware that I have come to know about this case file.

a. I am married from dec 2010. Since then our relation has not been cordial. But we managed to continue till january 2015. We were blessed with a baby girl on May 2012.
b. My wife has not been attached with my family. I got to know later that she wants me to get detached with my family. She is not so social where as I have been very social and for this she dislikes me.I got to know later that she wants me to get detached with my family.
c. In janauary 2015 my father got accidental fracture at bihar, I hurried to take care of them (My mother was not in condition to manage hospital proceedings) to a reputed hospital in patna. Even then my wife was not supportive towards them and was reluctant to visit patna. I am doing private job in orissa and it was not possible for me take a long leave. Our family (didi and jijaji) said us on hard note that if your wife must have visited to patna and should take care of her sasur.
d. By such force expectation, her father and brother came to orissa and take her with them to jharkhand (jamshedpur)
e. I tried to convince them to not react in such a way but they were adament on this that we behaved very badly against them. Even my bed ridden father talked to her but she refused to come back.
f. My daughter is with her in jamshedpur and I last met her at jamshedpur at may approx.
g. In between My father got died on 7 june 2015. Please note that case has been filed on the very next day of my father death.

Suggestion required:
How to move forward as my mother is with me and dependent on me.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:48:50 AM by mevivek123 »

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 211
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: False Case under section 498A/406/506/354/109/379/324/34
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 02:17:41 AM »
quickly come to a settlement with your wife in regards to your dispute out of court.
A wife who files section 498A/406/506/354/109/379/324/34 is definitely not willing to co-habit with you

and her only intent is money.

so get down for a meeting and settle it
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: False Case under section 498A/406/506/354/109/379/324/34
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 04:52:19 AM »
Adv Misti has correctly advised to you. Now these days criminal case by wife against his husband is the only reason to squeeze lump sum money. So it is better to get rid from her and make a compromise with her

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India