Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Owner not returing the Lease Amount  (Read 511 times)

Offline kumarnallana

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Owner not returing the Lease Amount
« on: July 28, 2015, 02:30:03 AM »
Hi,
   I have taken a house for lease at Bangalore in the month of August of 2014 with a lease period of 1 year for an amount of 1,50,000 R.S.. I have been transferred to Hyderabad in June 2015. In the Lease agreement it has been agreed as below "WHEREAS, on Two (2) months earlier notice by both the parties the said house permises shall be vacated and the surety deposit paid by the tenant as on that date shall be repaid by the OWNER subject to recovery of arrears of electricity, damages caused to building, pit/drinage cleaning charges etc.if any." Accordingly I said verbally to my Owner on the last week of May 2015 that I will be vacating the house. I have kept few of my belongings in that house and taken the Key of the house and got transferred to Hyderabad. Now my Owner is saying that if someone occupies that House I will give your Money back. Please note I have audio recording with my house Owner husband where he clearly stated that he will be give back my money on August 15 the lease expiry day. The Owner of my house has also a duplicate key. Could you please let me know what to do next. Do I need to give a lawyer notice or the consumer forum or take the police help so that I can get my money back. I am currently staying in Hyderabad.
Thanks,
Kumar

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India