Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to Get a Divorce  (Read 1407 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RAV

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to Get a Divorce
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:37:05 AM »
Currently i am in USA, on H1B. I got married in INDIA in 2012 and my wife joined me in 2014 and she went back to INDIA without informing me in 2014. Its more than 1 year now.  Now, her parents want divorce, and asking money for that and i am not ready give that much amount. They are blackmailing me if i will not ready to pay that much amount then they will hire lawyer and case against me.

She doesn't have my current USA address, but she does have old address and my passport copy.
My question is, based on that does she case against me? and if yes how can i get summons here in USA?, and if suppose if i will get summons, do i have to go back to INDAI or  can I hire lawyer and fight against her in INDIA without going back?, and will this effect to my Green Card process or not?

Offline advswagata

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 170
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: How to Get a Divorce
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 07:12:34 PM »
she wants divorce, that is not sufficient to get divorce you to have to agree to it.

she may ask whatever sum of money she wishes to that does not mean you have to give or the court will grant herthat much amount.

there is no threat to your job relax this is a family matter not a criminal matter.

your fear is what they will cash on to extort your money.

hence don't show your fear.

record every conversation with them hence forth.

never misbehave with them either via email or phone they too are collecting evidence.

relax now wait and watch let them make the first move then re act accordingly

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India