Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Have I got a chance to get my land back ?

No Chance I was an Idiot
0 (0%)
there is some chance but I will need to compromise
0 (0%)
Im sure that he is going to loot more
0 (0%)
A ideal relation which has to be kept!
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 02, 2015, 01:58:27 PM

Author Topic: Conflict of Interest  (Read 830 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline NRI_71

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Conflict of Interest
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:04:57 PM »
Hello Legal Experts..

This is a bit complicated.  So I beg to have patience n go through the scenario n advice me according to the Indian legal system.

I had invested in some land during good times on faith in Bangalore on my brothers name .
The reason why the land was registered on his name was due to the Power of Attorney which was registered and given by a Notary public in the state of Kerala. The Bangalore people dint agree to that and so just to get the land registered that was done on my brothers name.

Now after some years he is acting a bit funny .. He has his own agenda now.
We went into a debate for some time. He is looking for partition of the property and demanded an extraordinary sum for his partial stake on the inherited property,.
He was always telling me that He will give back the property which I bought with my earnings .
but lately when I went for registration of the land to my name He dint appear.. telling first lets get the inheritance done before I sign the deal

I have written Emails of him agreeing to the fact that I had paid for the land and he is just the holder of the property due to the constrains that dint agree a Power of attorney registered in Kerala in Bangalore.

I don't want to initiate any more on the partition without my land registered on his name is received back to me. Legal documentation is still on the brothers name.

he keeps visiting parents and troubling them that he needs his partition done  immediately

I am doubtful if he will ever appear when its time for him to sign the documents to get my land back from him. SO I have written back an E mail (I Hope Emails are agreed in courts of India as proof) that I will only start talk on partition when the land is handed over to me.

Any legal experts here who can advice if I can ever get my purchased land back! !!!, IF so how?



File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India