Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ancestral property issue  (Read 1170 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline anand1234

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ancestral property issue
« on: July 31, 2015, 05:31:16 AM »
My grand father (G) has ancestral property in which he registered a portion of the property as a gift to son A without any legal initimation to B,C,D .Now the grand father is dead and survived by 2 sons(A , B(pre deceased)) , 2  daughters (C,D) . Now here are the queries. Please consider Indian acts(hindu)

1. Does the remaining property is now shared by all 4 survived? or only children of B and 2 daughters (C,D) ?
2. Does children of B , C , D have right to claim the already registered property that was given as a gift to A?
3. If the remaining property has to be shared by A , (children of B(let's say B has 3 children , widow)),C, D . Then how many partitions will be done?

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Ancestral property issue
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 10:51:11 PM »
your grandfather can gift his share alone in the ancestral property and thats legal but he cant gift others share.
now the ancestral property needs to be shared between all the legal heirs to the property including a as he got as gift only his grandfathers share on not his rightful share in the ancestral property

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Ancestral property issue
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2015, 10:51:11 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India