Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: NEED HELP  (Read 1052 times)

Offline SHAHNAZ BANO

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
NEED HELP
« on: August 03, 2015, 04:53:10 AM »
Hello,

I got married in october 2013..stayed 2 months at husband's house..i find his behaviour very strange. he was less interested in married life....they sent me to my parental home..and imposed many nonsense obligations on me.....than after 1.5 year again they agreed to take me back.....

i again started living with husband and in laws..but again my mother in law sister in law created misunderstandings, they use to use abusive langauge and as i am working so they use to demand money  ...and finally again after 2 months they sent me to my parental home.

now i am 4 month pregnant and they are saying that they will never take me back.....what should i do in that case?? i am very worried about my as well as my child's future....pls suggest

Offline saravanan.s

• Veteran at Law
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: NEED HELP
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 09:48:27 PM »
dont take any hasty decisions.wait till the child is born and see if anything is changing.if not then you can file rcr or dv case to join your husband in the matrimonial home

Offline SHAHNAZ BANO

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 10:03:10 PM »
thank u Sir.

Offline SHAHNAZ BANO

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 10:25:52 PM »
thank u Sir...but i have more to tell....at the time of marriage my husband had a Job(permanent) but now he and his family is telling that he has resigned ( which is not true as i confirmed from his workplace)

Also he does not ever call/message me...Never ask about my & his own child's health..even In-laws also don't take calls they make excuses like " abi hum out of station hai...abi bazar gye hai...abi tumhara husband city me nai hai mobile b lekar nai gya hai bla bla"

My husband has also cleared three things that
1. he wont take me back in his home..
2. he will not leave his home..
3. he Wont give me divorce ( reason i believe he does not want to give maintenance & dowry money & amount of 'Mehar' back)

though i also don't want divorce as i want a normal  life and happy future of my child....

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2015, 11:50:59 AM »
It is very unfortunate situation you have been facing. Let me say you first that you are a woman and a woman has enough power to fight back against the social evil like your In-Laws. It is not easy to break up all the marriage ties in a smoke. Before it is too late, you first file a Case under Section 125 of Cr.P.C. (Petition ofr Maintenance) with a help of a lawyer. It does not take too much money for getting file of this petition. You have can also pray for an interim maintenance. Now you can claim 2/3rd of the salary of your husband as your legitimate rights.

When at the time of marriage, it was disclosed that your husband has permanent job then at no circumstances you will be deprived from getting maintenance for yourself as well as for your child in your womb. It is for your knowledge that the laws say that it is a duty of a man to maintain his wife. He cannot escape from his duty. A man marries only when he can able to maintain one person (wife). Marriage is not only for enjoyment purpose. Further if a man is well bodied person, the he cannot give an excuse of unemployment. All those excuse will be quashed and rejected by the court once you file a petition for maintenance.

Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Mob 09830303322
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India