Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: email as evidence  (Read 870 times)

Offline feli

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
email as evidence
« on: August 03, 2015, 10:25:57 PM »
I need some advise
I have filed a divorce case based on cruelty. most of my evidence is in the form of emails sent by her to me being very abusive and accusing me and my family of adultery, dowry harrasment etc all of which are untrue. The emails were sent between 2008 and 2011. My lawyer took on the case and now with one week to go, he is asking me to provide proof that the emails are true. wife has said in her counter that the emails are not true but it came nearly 1 yr ago.  I am writing to ask what is the actual procedure to make an email printout admissible evidence. I have checked the ip addresses which are dynamic, i have written to couple of cyberlabs who have asked me to contact cyber cell and cybercell says that they can register a case of harrasment but case is weak and are showing no interest at all. My questions are,
1. does anybody know of a cyberlab which will provide certification of my emails and provide ecpert witness if required in court?
2. is it worth waiting until the cyber cell does do anything, atleast make an attemp to trace the address where the mails originated. I am not even sure they will do that.
I am willing to pay any lawyer with knowledge in these for opinion, personal consultation. Thanks.

Offline advsarmaroy

• Veteran at Law
    • View Profile
Re: email as evidence
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:35:50 AM »
You are to file an application for investigation on the authenticity of the emails.
its not your job its courts job to verify this.

by the way yours is a family matter why don't you refer the matter to mediation and settle it once and for all.
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert

Offline feli

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
Re: email as evidence
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 03:13:31 AM »
We talked 7 yrs with different mediators. Should I make this application now? All I want to know is if there is anything I can do or I just have to wait and see what the judge decides. If he decides it needs verification, will he order one? Can he just dismiss the case for lack of evidence if he thinks the email is not true without asking for verification?

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India