Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: what should I do?  (Read 1116 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline tsv

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
what should I do?
« on: August 03, 2015, 11:19:10 PM »
Am married for 9 years and have 2 kids aged 8 and 2. Problems arose from the first month of marriage as in laws felt dowry amount was very less.  There were physical abuse and I shifted to my parent's house for my first delivery. My husband forced me to resign my job as no one will be there to look after the kid.  I had to resign my job  while I was seven months pregnant. soon after the delivery of my kid also in laws created problems and I was physically abused. I had to stay away from him for 1yr and we again started living with the help of a church organization who asked us to start a nuclear family. my husband refused to shift to an other house but we started living in the first floor of my in laws property by paying a rent for which My husband has also given considerable amount for its construction. My husband never used to allow me to work outside or take work from home options as he wants me to be dependent on him. He has bought a flat and has few investments but none of these he will share with me. He never allows me to learn driving but gives the car to his married sister's use. Meanwhile when I was pregnant with my second kid my mil physically abused me. I wanted to file a case against them but my husband informed  that he will support his mother only and will say that I am mentally ill. There are frequent threats of taking my children and will send me home. I am entirely dependent on him. My mom passed away and my dad is very old looked after by my brother. I dont want to be a burden  on my father. Now for the past six months my husband  was at UK and returned few days back. Now he is refusing to give me any money for household. I have to beg him for household expense. I am fed up with my husband with his behaviour. what should i do get maintenance from him.

Offline advsarmaroy

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 202
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 01:39:58 AM »
File an application for maintanence for both you and your children.
go visit Crime against woman cell in your city and make a written complaint.

your husband is duty bound to maintain his wife and children.
Advocate Sarmaroy
Corporate lawyer / Real estate law expert


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India