Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Employer Salary cheque bounced  (Read 1919 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Abhishek_Kapoor

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Employer Salary cheque bounced
« on: August 04, 2015, 04:42:01 AM »

My Employer gave me 2 salary cheque's and they have been bounced with return memo's (stating bounced due to insufficient funds), total amount  is 110000 and lawyer is asking for 25000, however I am not looking to any kind of settlement with company else I will only have 40000-50000 in my hand after giving it to lawyer. Now I have about 10 days to send him notice but before I do that I need some serious and honest advice. Is this actually recommended to file a case in India as I have always heard that it takes years/ages to win or lose a case. I have also read that some 18 lakh pending cases in various courts.

What can be the consequences of the case from the opponent? How much time does it usually take to hear the result. Is it general that other party asks for more time again and again?

Please advice if you have something else in mind? I seriously want an open topic where people can comment and advice me and provide their opinion.

Thanks and Regards


Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Employer Salary cheque bounced
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 03:04:04 AM »
Once NI Act case initiated against your company it will take minimum 3 years. Whether you file NI Act case against your company or not that is secondary but you must send a statutory notice under Section 138 of NI Act to the company within 30 days from the date of knowledge of bouncing of cheque. You can send statutory notice by yourself. No Advocate notices are required. Advocate notice is being practice to sent to make the notice more serious and perfect.

If you appoint a strong advocate or competent advocate, hope accused person will not able to take adjournments after adjournments.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Employer Salary cheque bounced
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 03:04:04 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India