Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Ancestral Property  (Read 858 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sachinwadi

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Ancestral Property
« on: August 06, 2015, 01:02:30 AM »
I am Sachin from Pune. I want seek some advice about my ancestral property. I have one Ancestral house in my hometown. Earlier I used to live there along with my Father. I don't have any documents of that property with me. Now my 2 of Paternal aunts lives there. Including my father total 6 people had their names on properties PR card. Now, when my father was alive, my uncle was asking for his share so my father gave him that share from his pocket (again no proof that my father paid that amount). Later may father passed in 2003, and two other aunts asked for their shares and my two aunts (currently living in house) give their share from their pocket (again no proof of they gave amount from their pocket). Later after my father passed, my name was registered on PR card.
Now currently me and my two paternal aunts have ownership of that property and those two aunts are living there.  Last time when my uncle and other two aunts asked for their share my father and later my aunts (currently living in property) gave some lump sum amount (very less than actual their share would have cost as per the market value at that time) to my uncle and other two aunts who were asking for their shares.

Nowadays, my relations with those two aunts (currently living in the house) aren't good and I am thinking of asking my share from that property. But, I want the exact third part of the actual property value and not some lump sum amount. In this case LEGALLY can I ask them to sell the property and give me my share in case they are able to give me my part from their pockets? In case if I file a case against them in court for getting my share, will that help me? Note that, those two aunts do not have any residential property other than this but have lot other properties like plots etc.

Kindly give me advice on how should I seek for my share legally?


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India