Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564


Live in realtion ship wants to marry but her parents not allowing due to religion

0 (0%)
live in relation marrige
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 05, 2015, 02:35:59 AM

Author Topic: Marrage  (Read 1504 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shahidazam7

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« on: August 06, 2015, 02:35:59 AM »
I am a muslim guy and in love with hindu girl we both are from bihar but we are studying in same college and we were in live in realtionship for six months we both wants to marry but due to religion thier family is against and when they come to know about are realtion they are house arrested her not even giving phone.
We want to marry what to do?
Please suggest
Her age is 20 and my age is 20 yr 6 months.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Marrage
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 01:31:53 PM »
Now you are in 21st century and it is very common how to get in contact your girl friend through her close friends. First you become sure about the girl you were in live in relationship that still she wants to continue the relationship with you and ready to get married with you. Confirm it via your common friend. Then you have lots of way to get her back under legal procedure.

Suggestion from my end is that don't make your life complicated in this age. If you can maintain her from now onwards then you can proceed as said above. Maintain means her fooding, clothing, educational expenses, travelling expenses, tuition fees and many others expenses of that girl she have been enjoying till date and lots of others responsibilities you have to bear from onwards once you get married. Now think twice before taking serious decision cause once you get married with her against her parents wishes, you have to maintain her failing which dispute and difference will occur which will lead to Divorce, Criminal proceedings, etc etc.


Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Marrage
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 01:31:53 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India