Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Mischevious Tampering of official note by an official  (Read 1001 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline umesh123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Mischevious Tampering of official note by an official
« on: August 07, 2015, 02:32:56 AM »

My salary for a  month was pending/ stopped  by group of  administrative  officials including the executive Authority ( EA1).

Two months later a new Executive Authority (EA2) (from another similar organization)  appointed  by  Govt. of India with full power  for till further order of appointment of a  Regular  person for that post.
After meeting & discussion with the new authority (EA2)  he could understood the matter & written a note in the file to release the  salary without any more communication in the matter which he marked to his next  lower  official in the protocol (LPO). He has written a full page write up in green sheet note & marking was gone to additional page ( a new sheet).

Next lower protocol official (LPO) he has signed in the file & sent to person responsible for custodian of records  (COR). all these were done in new sheet. this process consumed 5-6 days

The custodian of the records tampered the file in the following manner:
(1)  he has removed the new sheet       (on which executive authority marked to LPO & signature of LPO & marking to COR)
(2) At the end of the page ( in green sheet in which EA2 has given his approval for releasing my salary)    COR / he has marked ( written in his own hand writing)  to a higher authority  (HA) to the executive authority  ( EA2) with whom  COR/ he has got nexus.
(3) after about another 5-6 days  the highest authority ( HA ) again stopped my salary.

in this total process 15 days were passed  in the mean time the new authority (EA2) who has given approval is replaced by another new person (EA3)  whom I could no be able to convince & I am still did no get that month’s salary even after two years.

Regarding the tampering I  have got following proof

(1)  I have collected the same page from another  source within a month after the event/ incidence in which file movement references are mentioned
in the file note.

(2)  then I collected the same page through RTI in which one of the file movement reference was deleted using blade on green sheet.

(3) peon book movement of the file says the file has gone to the lower protocol official (LPO) within 2-3 days of written approval for my salary release by executive authority.
( 4) the lower protocol official is the witness of signing file note & now he is ready to give witness if required because he has retired

----------------- -------------------  -----------------------

Now if the above matter is understood Can I go to file  for an FIR against custodian of record COR  who tampered the file.

what is the legal advice for FIR because it is a quicker method of investigation rather than court.

if I will got court the custodian of records will destroy the file movement registers & peon books & would be re written.

Thank you sir for you kind cooperation & support.


Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Mischevious Tampering of official note by an official
« on: August 07, 2015, 02:32:56 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India