Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: best way to get property in my name  (Read 2859 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline dj5254

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
best way to get property in my name
« on: August 09, 2015, 01:33:58 AM »
Hi, (Sorry it can be long to depict the problem)
After my father accidental death in my childhood, My grandfather(mother's real uncle) was kind of guardian to us.
We got LIC cover, that money our grandfather used to purchase a land for us, but somehow due to urgency or something he got that land in his name in our village.
Now after asking/forcing him multiple time he is willing to transfer the land in my name. But rather than going direct registration sale/purchase which attract multiple charges( govt registration fee, namantran, stamp duty & moreover Income tax 30%)
Whats the best way to transfer the land in money efficient way, just to mention (does he considered to be family member so i can use gift deed/dan patra)?
And what could be near about charges for the solutions?

Offline mamtatdave

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: best way to get property in my name
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2015, 06:49:33 AM »
Gift Deed(Dan Patra) can be good for you to save income tax. As far as Stamp Duty, Registration Charges etc. you have to spend to get the property transferred in your name. In Gift Deed you can mention the reason which have stated here. i.e. this property is purchased from the LIC money of your parent.

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India