Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Accidental Compensation Subject to order of court  (Read 1969 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RizwanAhmed

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Accidental Compensation Subject to order of court
« on: August 09, 2015, 10:15:14 AM »

I am Rizwan R/O Chandigarh, I would like to get advice from from professionals. My father was demised in road accident in 24-05-2009, Cases is Bijnor district, Uttar pradesh court. We filed case against insurance company of accidental bus and we got some amount as accidental compensation in 2011 and 50% amount was deposited in govt bank as fixed deposited for 3 years which was subject to orders of court. Our FD's has been matured in October 2014 we had discussed this matter with our advocate so he told us that for getting FD's amount we have to file application for release. We had done as he told now Its been almost year still we didn't got FD's amount. Since the application for releasing amount of FD's we got 20 dates and still the flow of dates are going on we are not getting what we deserve for and now whenever we contact our advocate for this matter he talk carelessly and sometimes speaks in bad language. Even he didn't gave us our case file number etc. We feel that he is cheating because we had already paid him all the fees at the time of judgment.

Please let me know

  • What is the procedure to claim for FD's which is subject to orders of court and How much approx time it takes to get full and final settlement.

    How we can get our case status from court

    How can we get Case file and appeal numbers etc.

    How to complain against advocate.

Looking for ward to some professional advice


Offline kalaskarkk

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 429
  • Karma: +4/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Re: Accidental Compensation Subject to order of court
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 01:07:11 AM »
Dear Sir,

It appears, it is happening not due to the negligence but due to heavy work on the part of Court. You yourself may visit to the concerned section and find out what is wrong with the file. The FD will be returned to you by the Court or a direction will be given to the manager to transfer the amount to your account. You may also complain to the Registrar of Concerned High Court for earlier disposal of your case. For more guidance please call me.

Kishan Dutt Kalaskar
Retd Judge and Advocate
No.74, 1st Floor, “Disley”  House,
Malleswaram, Bengaluru-560003.
Mob: 9686971935, 080-23461189
Call me for clarification

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2019
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India