Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: married to a girl from us and in a really difficult situation  (Read 956 times)

Offline ammy

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
married to a girl from us and in a really difficult situation
« on: August 14, 2015, 01:36:36 AM »
Hi there,

recently i married a girl from us. i am from India.  we met on internet things got further and after some months in April she visited India and we got engaged . and then in July she came back again and we got married here. married in a nice hotel ,Hindu marriage under  special marriage act bought everything for her ,gifted gold helped her with air ticket took all her care while she was here . then after going back she got dramatically changed like everything was nothing for her and started talking rubbish and started making false excuses to end the relationship.and even started asking money indirectly.i am in a very difficult situation .and even feel like i have been a victim of her fraud .wt can i do at the moment ,how can i do a complaint or something or even how can i get the visa as being a victim of a crime or her fraud.please help. :-\

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: married to a girl from us and in a really difficult situation
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2015, 06:20:58 AM »
It is not clear from your statement that presently where you have been staying and is your wife is staying with you or not...
Considering the situation that you are in India and she is in US.

First you have to send a letter asking her to come back and start a fresh conjugal life with you. If she refused or failed to answer your letter then you have to seek a legal help. In the mean time, you must lodge a general diary before the local police station about a fact that your wife is not staying with you from such date. These will help you from getting charge under 498A of IPC. Further you must start enquiry about your wife's present income and/ or where she have been working now. All these steps should be taken secretly/ silently without informing others.

Now you must be calm and polite with your wife and try to bring her home.

If any further situation arose, you must disclose here.

Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline ammy

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 06:55:35 AM »
Thank you for your reply first of all. i am staying in india chandigarh and she is in usa at the moment we married on 4 july 2015 nd she left usa on 20,7,2105.

as you said send her a letter to come back  from our chating she is ready to come back as she already came twice and i said its my turn to come over there and she said u cant come here only i can come there to India and she is even not applying my spouse visa even i requested her like even i want to see your culture,customs and traditions and family.even she got two kids from two different men that i came to know when i already fell in love with her nd i had to accept that  situation. and how can i inquire about where she is working i don't know even where she is working or not.even i am in great depression like what happened with me within no time and how i gona face the world if this relationship ends on divorce its my first marriage.and what can i do further can we put charges against her i am already under  treatment of depression and mental shock so i can sue her on human right grounds.please help

regards
ammy

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 12:44:38 PM »
I can understand your situations which you have been facing now. To be frank with you, it is always suggestible for international marriage like yours, to contact the Indian Embassy at USA to ensure about the status of her prior to marriage which you missed out. Now the situations has been worst for Indian culture so it is very necessary to lodge General Diary as I told earlier and immediately contact the USA Embassy in India as well as Indian Embassy at USA and submit the entire incident.

For collecting evidence, you must send her email requesting her to start conjugal life at Chandigarh permanently. Wait for her answer through email. Her answer will be the wild card. Get strong and deal with iron hand. In the mean time try to get her address from the US Embassy and later on file a Divorce case against her on the ground of cruelty, adultery as well as refuse to consummate the marriage. All this suggestion is being considered under assumption that your marriage has been registered under S.P. Act.

Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India