Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Neighbhours A/C creating lot of noise not able to tolerate.  (Read 1056 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline rsriharsha

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Neighbhours A/C creating lot of noise not able to tolerate.
« on: August 16, 2015, 01:26:55 AM »
Dear Sir ,

I am a resident of South Bangalore , my house is located behind a commercial building which is housing 4 floors . The sert back they have left is only 1.5 feet & in that space they are installing 5-6 AC units which make a lot of noise . These are right next to my bedroom windows of the house .These are ideally residential plots on which they are having commercial buildings . We have small kids & senior citizens in house . These buildings are real estate sharks , we cant take on them . Can you please advice how i can take a legal recourse to get them remove these ac ducts.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Neighbhours A/C creating lot of noise not able to tolerate.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 01:12:40 PM »
As per your statement you have stated that gap between your building and the said commercial building is 1.5 feet. If it is so, then you can send an advocate letter or by yourself to the local municipal corporation/ competent authority explaining / highlighting about the gap of the building. You can further request the local municipal corporation/ competent authority to send some engineer's to inspect as well as take actions for not maintaining minimum gap between the two buildings. Hopefully this will solve your problem indirectly.

Else you have to file a civil suit against the said commercial building owner(s) and make municipal corporation a proforma-party in the same civil suit. Please consult a lawyer for filing a civil suit.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Neighbhours A/C creating lot of noise not able to tolerate.
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 01:12:40 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India