Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: need lawyer for consultation  (Read 1523 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vikarm122

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
need lawyer for consultation
« on: August 16, 2015, 12:28:10 PM »
Due to some unforeseen emotional circumstances.. i am pushed in to marry some guy like 5 months ago.
Sir I am literally not able to withstand all these emotional and physical relations with the guy I  married. Although the person i married to has no fault but I desperately wants to get out of this marriage.
What could be the best i can do in this regards.

Please i requests you don't suggest me to give it some time it'll all settle over the period of time. Cuz its getting tougher and tougher with the each day passes.

Offline advlaxmanadvani

  • Professional legal Expert
  • ***
  • Posts: 75
  • Karma: +3/-5
  • Advocate laxman Advani from Ahmedabad
    • View Profile
Re: need lawyer for consultation
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 08:17:17 PM »
If both husband and wife agree to divorce mutually than after one year of marriage you both can file for divorce under mutual consent this is the best and easiest way out.

by the way no marriage is smooth in the beginning and human heart is flexible, it keeps changing, the best is give this relationship a chance with open mind, else divorce is always there.

Advocate laxman Advani
 Ahmedabad legal Practitioner

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: need lawyer for consultation
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 12:12:45 PM »
As you have stated your situation, I would like to say that your marriage is being done under undue influence which is not valid under Marriage Law and same cannot be prove easily. In harsh word, the marriage is not a joke or being performed on sentimental issues. When you had agreed and/or gave consent to marry a person then you have to spend your entire life with him as his wife and you should be prudent on your duties towards your husband.

Now, you have mentioned that your husband has no fault, then why you are seeking for divorce and at a same time you have not mentioned any reasons for seeking divorce. As per the laws laid down under marriage act, in which you falls/ governed, no divorce can be filed until there is a specific reasons mentioned in relevant section of respective acts.

If you still want to get divorce then either you have go for mutual divorce with your husband. There are several ideas to get divorce legally in your situations which cannot be advised here due to professional reason.


Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: need lawyer for consultation
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 12:12:45 PM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India