Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Need help and suggeation  (Read 1134 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline shr

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Need help and suggeation
« on: August 17, 2015, 01:16:39 AM »
i am married since 1.5 yrs but facing alot of issues since problem is my fatherin law is an income tax advocate but he threatens me like a goons now.all family members of my husband creating unnecessary issues n forcing me to get divorce which i dont want .my father in law has raised hands on me .my mother in law abuses brother in law threatens me as he is also legal advisor in husband is seeing everything. But dont have guts to says anything to anyone,he believes in saying whatever is his parents is doing must be for some good reason.i personally fight for myself always and try to be strong infront of they are creating situations where they want me to get divorced but i dont want that as my husband want to be together but he dont have that guts to say that also.what should i do.i have no marriage certificate but yes all marriage photographs ,recordings,wedding card as a proof.what should i do n what are my rights in marriage.plz help me

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Need help and suggeation
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 01:39:02 AM »
dont worry about marriage certificate.even if you dont have one the marriage is legally since you want to continue your life with your husband file a dv case on him and thats the only way if mediation through elders doesnt work.another thing is they cant force you for divorce and if they want to divorce you they got to file a contested divorce case only which you can contest on merits

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Need help and suggeation
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 01:39:02 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India