Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: family partition suit  (Read 1674 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sailor2112

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
family partition suit
« on: August 19, 2015, 11:58:11 PM »
Dear sir,

My father died in 2009 and we 6 children to  him with our mother and i am the elder son. My self constructed houses in the land came from ancestors when my father is alive in the view we brothers will be together and this construction happened in the year 2000 and never thought of division but after  my father died my brothers turned against me asking me to take very small share and i refused so they went to court in sep 2014 and 2 brothers appointed 2 lawyers against each other asking for there share, In these 2 , one person purchased one more share from other  and informed the court .

I purchased 2 share from my mother and one brother and totally having 3  shares out of 7 and i doesn't appointed any lawyer up to now.

1. is that possible to claim that these construction are made by me ( i don't have document proof )
2. i want get out of these disturbance ASAP so, please let me how to complete this case quickly.
3. The property is mostly indivisible into 7 equal parts so what type decision will the court give.
4. How much time it will take to complete this case

Please give ur suggestions and advises.

Thanks & Regards,
Ravi kumar.

Offline advmisthi

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 227
  • Karma: +16/-3
  • Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
    • View Profile
Re: family partition suit
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 12:53:38 AM »
your case will endlessly drag on, tell your brothers instead of wasting time in court, let us solve the issue amicably.

court will give dates after dates, and ask the parties to take it to mediation.

judgment from court don't come very easily.
Adv.Misthi Mukherjee
I am here to help, Shoot your legal problem to me, I promise I will help

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: family partition suit
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 02:50:17 AM »
You cannot claim that property had been constructed by you due to lack of evidence.

You can do one thing to save the property by purchasing your brothers share as they will be denied to transfer the same in your favour vide Deed of Gift.

If the property cannot be partition then on that event the court may ask to you to purchase the others share or have to place the beloved house for auction. From there you can purchase the same.

The matter will be very pro-longed cannot be measured by years or days. May be it takes 10 years.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India