Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to get mutation done  (Read 1482 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline letterbox

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to get mutation done
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:43:18 PM »
1. My father purchased a plot of land in 1993 which was alloted to Mr.Yadav by Ghaziabad Development Authority.
2. My father purchased this land in following manner :
       a) Through conveyance deed (bainama) with Rs.5000 as advance payment and balance at the time of making sale deed.
       b) A sale deed was made in the name of my mother as the general power of attorney holder of Mr.Yadav with all the rights to deal with the land. This sale deed was between GDA and my mother.
3. My mother paid the stamp duty, registration fee and free hold fee to GDA and the sale deed was registered with sub-registrar.
4. My father built a house on the plot in 1996 and our family started living. In 2004 my mother died and later my father also died in 2010.
5. Today I am living in the same house and occupying the land.
6. I have been paying property tax, water tax every year to GDA. 
7. After my parents death, I went to GDA for mutation of the land (property) in my name but the authority refused and said I have no right over the land and Can't be mutated. I want to know how I can become owner of this plot or sell this land (property).

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: How to get mutation done
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 01:30:41 AM »
You must file send a RTI notice to GDA about the status of the land on which you have been staying now. You can send a notice to GDA annexing all the copy of title document.

If they still denied then you can file a civil case for declaration and permanent injunction against the GDA in respect of that property. Hope this will help you to be owner of that property legally when GDA has denied your title.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: How to get mutation done
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 01:30:41 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India