This is regarding a fraud transaction made through my SBi credit card on 14th july 2015 .The caller introduced themself as from SBI card division and told me that as per the latest RBI rules my credit card will get blocked and i need to apply for new card.So to transfer the reward point from the existing card to the new card which the are going to issue they need the Card details and OTP. Unknowingly i shared the details b y which they have made 3 transactions
1) Rs.10000/ to merchandise giftbig
2) Rs 10000/-to merchandise Giftbig
3)Rs. 3000/ to mobikwik
It was a mistake from my side that i shared the card details and OTp.Hence the bank could not help me.So i have called both the merchandise out of which mobikwik refunded an amount 1243/-which was not used by the fraud customer from the mobikwik wallet.
Through giftbig the fraud customer has purchased Amazon Evoucher worth Rs 20000/-.I called the Amazon customer service executive to block the delivery of the EVoucher to the fraud customer.They replied me on 16th july 2015 that the Evoucher is blocked. and they will keep me posted once the fund are back to their account.
On 21st july i receieved a mail from Amazon stating their team to process the refund.
Then they kept on delaying the refund stating no reason.
On 5th August 2015 i got a call from Amazon stating the i will not get the refund.The told me that eventhough they blocked the Evoucher after the cancellation of E Voucher the fraud customer has reused it again and the Evoucher is delivered to the fraud customer.So i will not get the refund.
Since the Amazon team promised me a refund i didnot file a complaint till Aug 9th 2015.On Aug 10th 2015 i filed a complaint with cyber cell Chennai TN
I have all the email conversations through which they have promised me a refund.
My questions are
1) can i file a complaint against the negligence of Amazon for not properly looking into the issue even after i mailed them all the details to block the delivery?
2) can i file a case against Amazon for not informing me regarding the reuse of Evoucher till August 5th 2015 eventhough the Evoucher was cancelled on July 21st 2015?
3) can i file a case of refund from Amazon?
4)if i can, will the consumer court take my complaint?
5) IF soWhat are the chances of getting the refund??