Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Property Descripency\Issue  (Read 1086 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Property Descripency\Issue
« on: August 22, 2015, 12:40:19 AM »
Dear All

Request for your advise and legal proceeding for the below case.
My Mothers Father is having property in mumbai which my Mama (Mom Brother) has sold and not given any share in the property. He gave token of 50K where the property was sold in crs and told the same he will give once full property is sold.He took signature by fraud stating the same is Authority letter and took signature on Haq Mafi Patra (Leaving share) from my mom its been 15 Years they are not giving any response and when asked for they removed my mother once from their home.

Please suggest what legal process can be done as my mama is very politically involved and threaten my mom 2 times. we are middle class family cannot afford fees hence we have not put any case also.

Please guide...

Thanks & Regards,
Rizwan Memon

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Property Descripency\Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 01:11:11 AM »
You have not clearly stated when your mother's father died nor you have mentioned when your MAMA has tried to sell out the house or when you have received Rs.50000/- from your mama until and unless you can give the details it will be hard for us to give you an advice.

If the property has been sold by executing a Deed of Conveyance then you have to file a case against you MAMA claiming for money and if Deed of Conveyance has not been executed till date then your mother can file a case for Partition and Permanent Injunction against your MAMA in respect of that property.

Law will not see your misery/ poor, it will say why you have not claim your property when the time was correct. For financial issue FREE LEGAL SERVICE/ CELL are available in each and every court. So you have no excuse regarding financial issue. Moreover court has given liberty to the litigants to proceed his own case   by himself.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Property Descripency\Issue
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 01:11:11 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India