Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Cancel agreement of selling my house  (Read 1072 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline nikansh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Cancel agreement of selling my house
« on: August 22, 2015, 03:17:47 AM »
Respected Sir,

In 2009 I sold my house to a person named Rajesh Gupta. The agent was Nilesh Bahagat friend of Rajesh Gupta, Staying in next lane of mine. Agreement was made and I had taken a token amount of 5 lakhs. According to agreement we made,  I will be giving possession of house after 12 months. Rajesh Gupta was buying my house for his sister and therefore on the agreement the Buyers name was Sumit Gupta(Brother-in-law of Rajesh Gupta) and Aruna Gupta (Sister of Rajesh Gupta). But till date I have not seen them.
After 7 month of the agreement I decide not to sell our house and I on a meeting with Rajesh and Nilesh told them that I cannot sell my house. I am ready to give your token money with Interest. But they refused and said they want house.
At last after 2-3 meeting Rajesh Gupta has filled case against me.
I have consulted 3-4 advocate and on their advice i have also replied against his case in the court stating that I have taken 5 lakhs as loan from Rajesh Gupta for my Son education. So as a guarantee we have signed an agreement as for selling of house.

Now till 2015 only date was going on in the court.

What should I do now. I don't want to sell my house and get rid out of this matter as early as possible. Please kindly suggest.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Cancel agreement of selling my house
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 02:20:15 AM »
Until and unless I see your Agreement for Sale, it will not be proper to advice you illusively.

You can contact me as given below.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India