Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Absconding Case  (Read 962 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Absconding Case
« on: August 25, 2015, 08:18:53 AM »
 can someone help me on these. i was on international assignment for almost last 3 month and recently back to India(my base location) .during my onsite assignment my client offer me job opportunity at their location so as these is being good opportunity for me so i have accepted it and when i back to India i straight-way resigned from my current company.
Now my company offered me that at least stay with us and not ready to leave me as saying there was our policy u can't leave company till next 6 month otherwise u have to payback cost of investment and other allowances charges .
so i read my policy and that they clearly mentioned that 1.cost of investment(minimum charges on visas) and other allowances only. as per these-policy i have to pay only those amount for which company-made any investment for me but my company said to me pay all money including my daily allowances as well.i stayed over there for 80 days and i totally earned 3 lakh rupee & they given me estimation of rupee 4.13lakh plus 3 month notice period salary(basic+hr) so total i have to pay apx. equals to 4.40lakh .i don't know why they asking to pay all my UK salary .these is first time i hearing that employer asking salary back from employee . "i was there to represent my company i wasn't there for personal trip".and they said will not providing any experience letter until u will not make payment.

so as i don't have any option left for me to pay such big amount so i left company very unfortunately.after  working honestly more than 3 year these is how they treated me at the end .i chased many times to my boss and manager but didn't received any positive from them.

after a week only i joined the client company and recently they got to know about me so they sent me the legal action notice email.
so I'm worried now what legal action means ? & what action they can take on me?
is there is any law that mentioned if we break any policy then have to pay all money including salary as well?.

i don't want to be jobless ,i have lots of dependency over me  ,can someone please help me on these it will be really appreciated sir/madam.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 08:26:54 AM by »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India