Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: How to Claim and register the property got through Will  (Read 971 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vanij05

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
How to Claim and register the property got through Will
« on: August 26, 2015, 12:03:30 AM »
I got the 1/3 of the property through my fatherís will during 2004.  Other 1/3 gone to my elder sister and another last 1/3 gone to sons of elder brother. Due to the sick mind of my brother and their neglecting the responsibility of taking care of my parents in old age; My parents clearly mentioned my brother and his wife wonít follow any property belongings and given last 1/3 share to their grandsons(2 in numbers; @ the time of will; they are 10 and 12 age only). As they donít believe on my brother; they choose my elder sisterís husband as guardian and he needed to resolve any disputes and successful carry-out the will document. Past 10 years, whenever I requested to settle the will and they postponed by providing some excuses. Just now, I got to know, my brother convinced my sister and transferred her 1/3 property to his name by means of sale deed. Later, my brother and his son mortgaged the property to third person without my consent. That time; they have requested me to transfer another and last my 1/3 to his son. But I refused to transfer my 1/3 share. Finally, I got to know; they mortgaged to another person. My brother and his family members only availing all the facilities of the property and they wonít allow me/my family members to stay there and avail the property.

Please guide me to get my share of the property. What is the procedure to register the property in my name?

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: How to Claim and register the property got through Will
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 09:17:07 AM »
It is now became little bit complicated but you still have remedy and i am sure you will get your share in respect of that property. But due to professional secret, I cannot advice you here.

Please send me an email, I will reply you over there as I dont want to reveal my legal tactics and interpretation and applications of laws in you case. If your case was simple i would not bother to reply here but it is very interesting for me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India