Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Legal Notice from Telecom Provider  (Read 1310 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline muzaffer

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Legal Notice from Telecom Provider
« on: August 26, 2015, 01:30:02 AM »
I have a Tata Docomo Post paid connection. They have charged me Rs.2200/- apprx. which consists of Rs.250/-( 500 mins. talk time+1GB 2G+200 SMS)monthly plan + other charges for out of pack usage for extra 1GB 2G, without informing me of the charges and without alerting me that I have crossed the monthly pack limit. I informed them the same and requested to discount the charges and charge the extra on prorata of my monthly pack.

They informed that it is not possible to discount and asked to pay the total amount. I have paid only Rs.500/- which would be approximately the same charges on prorata basis. Now they are threatening me of legal notice.

Kindly advice what I have to do on receiving a legal notice as I feel cheated by them and I don't want to pay the extra amount which they have charged to me.

Thanks in advance.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Legal Notice from Telecom Provider
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 10:09:30 AM »
You have to send a letter to the Service provider for illegally charging/ over-billing which you have been promised to bar your service upon a certain reaching a certain limit.

You dont have to pay any further charges or have to get afraid of any legal proceedings or notices. It is at your option to surrender the connection and at a same time you can file a consumer case against them for there unfair trade practice as well as deficiency of service with compensation.

Please keep it on your mind that you have to prove that the service provider had told you about the limit of usage. Moreover, you dont have to get afraid of legal actions against you if you are genuinely correct.

Please click on applaud button just on the left side of this post if you are satisfied with my advice

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India