Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: After my father death my mother refuses to give me anything from his property.  (Read 1793 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Noyel

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
After my father death my mother refuses to give me anything from his property. Instead she is giving everything to my sister who was married. now me and my mother lives separately as my mother forcefully draw us from home . my sister launches complaint against me that i had taken her money and not returning. she took this from me in writing forcefully. they also kept my wife and my daughters jewelry. i left home without anything supposed that at least they will be happy. but now they are harassing me and my family by launches false police complaint. i lost my job we are managing our daily expenditure hardly. we are in really very bad condition and no idea what to do. they also demanding money from my wife and her family. my wife suggested that she would file 498A against them. but should it affect on me too? shall we file case against them ? please give us proper guidance.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 12:30:06 AM by Noyel »

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
if your father had died intestate then you will have equal share in the property with all the other legal heirs of your that case you can file a partition suit to claim your rightful share.also if your father had got any ancestral property to his name then you can ask your share in it.but if he had written a will on your mother then it becomes her self earned property and she is free to give anyone the property and noone can question her.
as far as recovering sreedhan is concerned your wife can file sreedhan recovery u/s 406 ipc as sreedhan is considered to be her property.
if your sister had forcefully made you to sign the paper then you can file a complaint against her
your wife can file a dv case

Offline Advocate M.Bhadra

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 153
  • Karma: +4/-3
  • Sr.Lawyer
    • View Profile
    • law empowerment
File a suit for Partition and Injunction in Civil Court against them to claim your 1/3rd share of property.

M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,9836589246

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
You have to file FIR as well as complaint before CJM  to get back your wife's jewellery and have to  file a partition and injunction suit against your sister and mother.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India