Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Non-payment of service gratuity by Railway autorities  (Read 828 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Sanjucta

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 2
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Non-payment of service gratuity by Railway autorities
« on: August 29, 2015, 09:07:14 PM »
My father has served Railways for the last 32 years and retired as Senior Section Engineer in Danapur Railway Division on 2013. However, due to bad terms with the divisional railway authorities his service gratuity was denied. The railway authorities has also implicated him on some false charges for which no chargesheet has been filed till now. Not even that the gratuity is denied without mentioning the grounds in written record and no notice has been served in this regard.

We had hired a defence counsel in kolkata to deal with the case in Kolkata CAT Tribunal but due to his irresponsible conduct an important file is lost which contains few important documents to prove the innocence of my father and guilt of the authorities.

During my father's service as SSE in the year of around 2003 in his division, few scams had been committed in the storage godown containing engineering materials used for maintenance of track and also scam has been committed in the record sheet. The authorities do not want to expose themselves and that is why they have implicated false charges on my father out of vengeance and has managed to save their guilty skin.

My father never had good terms with the authorities and they have caused much trouble in my father's professional life. My father has developed several psychological problem and also developed chronic kidney disease, high sugar diabetes and respiratory problems. His health has been damaged badly and has been admitted in hospital twice during emergency thereby causing huge monetary expenses. He is somehow surviving on medicines.

The divisional authorities has no proof in this regard and therefore troubling by not replying to the show cause notices issued by NHRC. It is very difficult to manage our household with his meager monthly pension and besides his service gratuity is his statutory which has been denied mischievously to blanket their skin from the punishment of the crime committed by them. That is why, no chargesheet has been filed by the authority because the authorities know that their scam would also come out in the public.

Kindly suggest what are the steps that can be taken against the authority to release the Service Gratuity amount.


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India