Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Municipality arrears/fine query  (Read 816 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline query101

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 7
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Municipality arrears/fine query
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:25:42 AM »
Dear All,

              Recently I found an error on the municipality taxes bill
which was filled in every year.It was usually paid by someone else
this was the first time I paid it and noticed that there is a difference
in various sizes
1.Size of the plot varies
2.Build up / Plinth varies
3.Total built up varies.

I went to the municipality and the difference was calculated
since 2005 , as the free space was included since 2005.
I have bills since 2002 all of them so error's in the size of the plot
and built up.(I have no idea how this happened)
The calculations being done I have to pay the difference of a
few lakhs plus a fine/interest close to 2 Lakhs.

My questions:
1.Is it mandatory for the municipality to send us a notice 
   regarding any errors they notice ?
2.Is it mandatory for the municipality to compare the site size
   with the document from tashildar office which showed the
   correct site size.
3.How many years back can the municipality go to recalculate
   the arrears/difference. there any way I can avoid paying the property municipality
    tax if the error is on the part of the municipality.

Kindly advice.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 11:29:17 AM by query101 »

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Municipality arrears/fine query
« on: August 30, 2015, 11:25:42 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India