Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Some guys calling on behalf of bank for collection of money after settlement  (Read 1184 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline javed1386

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
I have a credit card which I already settled in year 2010. I have original settlement letter and payment receipt. The bank personal again asking me to pay outstanding for which already did settlement. Today one guy called me and he says that they have filed criminal case against me and I have clear my outstanding.
Now I need to know how can I get rid of these and also I want to case defamation against the bank because it mentally disturbing me and my family.

Offline advamrita

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 186
  • Karma: +7/-1
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Institution of a case does not come via phone.
court will send you notice.

till you receive that notice there is nothing for you to do.

oh yes next time you receive a call from that no record it.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
It is not easy to file a defamation case which common would have said on petty issue. In defamation case you have to prove documentary that you had loss of reputation and injury which results loss of your goodwill.

Now to get rid of these nonsense calls and harassment, you have to react prudently. Whenever next phone calls or threats or whatever so, come to you, please ask them to send you a written letter whatever they are saying, otherwise you will lodge a FIR against the number (from which the call has came) under relevant provisions of Cyber Crime as well as IPC. Dont forget to ask the caller's name and details. This will be the main trick for you to get rid of.

If you are satisfied with my advice or solving your query then please click on APPLAUD just on left hand side of this post.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India