Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: IPC 354(D)  (Read 3569 times)

Offline danieldasari

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
IPC 354(D)
« on: September 02, 2015, 01:23:20 AM »
Hi everyone.Me and my girlfriend are in relation for 10years.Her parents came to know about our relation and made her to file case on me.On June 15,2015 Police registered the FIR under IPC 354(D).Settlement is done on the day itself but after 3Months also police has not closed the case yet.Police men are saying wait upto she will get married you will not get any problem with that leave about it.Her parents spent almost 2lakhs for case.

1.What should be done to case get closed.?

2.Upto how many days police men can keep my case in hold.?

Offline advswagata

• Sr. Legal Expert
    • View Profile
Re: IPC 354(D)
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 03:40:10 AM »
Police cannot cancel FIR once registered.

If the matter is closed than the girl's father and you both file a joint petition for quashing the FIR in High Court.
that is the only solution

Offline advdesai

• Jr. Legal Expert
  • Advocate Desai Knows the Law
    • View Profile
Stalking IPC 354(D)
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 03:42:38 AM »
IPC 354D: Section 354D of the Indian Penal Code

Stalking

(1) Any man who—   
follows a woman and contacts, or attempts to contact such woman to foster personal interaction repeatedly despite a clear indication of disinterest by such woman; or

monitors the use by a woman of the internet, email or any other form of electronic communication,commits the offence of stalking;
Provided that such conduct shall not amount to stalking if the man who pursued it proves that—

it was pursued for the purpose of preventing or detecting crime and the man accused of stalking had been entrusted with the responsibility of prevention and detection of crime by the State; or

it was pursued under any law or to comply with any condition or requirement imposed by any person under any law; or in the particular circumstances such conduct was reasonable and justified.

(2) Whoever commits the offence of stalking shall be punished on first conviction with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to three years, and shall also be liable to fine; and be punished on a second or subsequent conviction, with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to five years, and shall also be liable to fine.
Advocate Desai Knows the Law

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 09:04:11 AM »
Apart from Mr.danieldasari comments and post. I would like to add another solution that if the girl who is a defacto complainant can file a petition before court that the matter has been compromised out of the court and whatever the complaint has been made all are due to misunderstanding. This type of petition may give great effect and leads to drop the criminal case by the Judicial Magistrate or if the evidence has not been started then go to high court to quash the case but it will pinch you more in monetary value.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline danieldasari

• Newlaw
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 11:32:44 AM »
Thank you all.Here are the complete details please go through it once.

Respected Sir/Madam,
                            Iam Dasari.Daniel.Iam in relation with my girlfriend for last tenyears,her parents came to know that and made her to file complaint on me.FIR is registered under Acts And Sections 506,354(D)(2)-­IPC,65-­ITA­2000-­2008 on 15-JULY-2015.Sub Inspector took a letter from me that "I will be available for investigation" and sent me to Circle Inspector.Case is settled on the day itself before CI, he took a letter from me that I will not contact her and said to us CASE will be disposed as false case in fewdays.Its been 110days they have not produced me before magistrate and they have not produced chargesheet also.CI kept the case in hold and he will keep the case until she got married(sources said).How long they can hold the case without producing before Magistrate and filling charge sheet.?What should be done to case get closed.?If we get eloped and married before FIR is closed,what are the consequences we are going to face legally.?precautions to be taken to get married.? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India