Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: My sister eloped ... left a letter ... Can I file complain ?  (Read 1399 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline arushverma007

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
My sister eloped ... left a letter ... Can I file complain ?
« on: September 02, 2015, 12:18:20 PM »
Hello All,

My sister eloped with her lover about a month ago. She left a letter the day she left that stated,"I am married now with my own permission i wont come back" . But she had not contacted me or my parents since then ... not even a single message or mail...
I mail her everyday inquiring about her well being, but no response. So I, and my family are TOO MUCH TENSED fearing she may be in trouble or forced by her lover in any way.

My question is how can I take help from police in finding her ? I just want to talk to her once.

Please consider my question ...... we are not able to sleep  .... too much in tension

Please tell if in any manner we can make a missing complaint..

Waiting eagerly for the replies ...

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: My sister eloped ... left a letter ... Can I file complain ?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 10:47:26 AM »
yes you can file a missing complaint on her.also publish a missing advertisement in the newspaper to see whether helps you out to find her

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: My sister eloped ... left a letter ... Can I file complain ?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 10:12:53 PM »
Considering that your sister is major otherwise your parents has option to file complaint against her lover. If she is now major then just make a general diary before local police station. you may add her lover name as well as enclosed the said 'Letter' left by your sister. This action will discharge the liabilities of your parents as well as yours to some extend.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India