Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Photographer Absconding  (Read 1163 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline legaladviceplz

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Photographer Absconding
« on: September 02, 2015, 05:45:01 PM »
I have paid for the services of a wedding photographer. The photographer has not delivered the videos and albums. I have tried contacting the photographer many times, but the photographer does not respond to the calls, messages and emails. It has been more than one year. Can I proceed legally. If so, how do I proceed?
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 05:49:11 PM by legaladviceplz »

Offline advpriyaanand

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 54
  • Karma: +1/-1
  • Advocate Priya Anand, madras High Court
    • View Profile
Re: Photographer Absconding
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 07:57:16 PM »
Yes you can send a legal notice to the photographer, if that does not work than after 30 days of sending the legal notice, file a complaint in consumer forum
Advocate Priya Anand,
Learned Counsel
Madras High Court

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Photographer Absconding
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 06:57:42 AM »
You can file a consumer case against him but before filing it you have to count your evidences against photographer. You have to prove that he has promised you to deliver a videography and photography or you had a contract or agreement in this regard. An Invoice with specific notes or Money receipts will be enough for evidence.

Be it clear to you that it is a consumer dispute and notice is your dispute is not suggestible as your matter is already getting late. You said you have sent email. The email is a very good evidence and same is acceptable by the consumer forum.

For further clarification and suggestion you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India