Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: land partition and land adjustment with actual registered  (Read 923 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline g.suresh

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
land partition and land adjustment with actual registered
« on: September 03, 2015, 04:55:34 AM »
My father grandfather have Ac2.89cents in527-1/2.71,528-1/0.18cents,another person not in this survey no's.
In 1954 my father grandfather partition deed given to his small son 96.33cents 527-1/0.7833cents,528-1/0.18cents,remaining land is my father step father is one part and my father have one part.
In 1957My father stepfather sold to third party person and registered in 527-1/ac1.735cents,528-1/18cents.Remaining 97.5 cents we cultivate from that time to this time. One canal passes away from our own land 527-1,528-1.This canal not use for us, only use 3rd party persons land. It will occupies nearly 3cents.
By equal parts 96.33centwillcome each person but my father stepfather sale given ac1.915cents remaining 1cent land not registered to third party person due to may be canal passes away from my land.
This 1cent land we have rite or not stepfather family numbers not alive.
But by enjoying we have position in 527-1/ac0.875cents,528-1/ac0.10cents.
When MRO given notice to third party tell we have registered document, donít change in Adan gal and 1b record, they object it. 3rd party person tell our link document will spoil present situation we move to documented no's.
If we are moving to any problem will comes in future and any formalities required for this in MRO office.
We have no documents and Adangal also my father grandfather name shows till today. Survey report given by surveyor for only 96 cents.
Please tell your valuable suggestions to become this problem.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: land partition and land adjustment with actual registered
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 07:16:16 AM »
Please explain it clearly. Your statement is very clumsy to understand your problem

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India