Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Seek legal help wife causing pressure  (Read 1474 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lawcharibo

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Seek legal help wife causing pressure
« on: September 04, 2015, 06:33:40 AM »
Myself being married to my wife for the past 5 months  in Kerala is going through legal complication now, at the time of marriage I have asked for dowry for which their family refused but have transferred a property in my wife's name and she had given it to me in good faith. And  at first she asked to write my 3 ancestral property to her name for which I denied because of me to support my parents. For which she threatened me by telling she will file a case for harassment. But still I refused this lead to several misunderstanding.  After few months To my suspicion she had been in calls for many hours and when I enquired she refused to tell. Myself being inquisitive checking her phone found many calls made from the number to another person . When I enquired about the person she confessed that she was in a relationship with that person for six years until they got married and now claims it to be friendly. This again got mental pressure and stress to me. And one day when I have gone to her work place an argument started and resulting in me shouting at her abusively. This made her lose the job. After which I came to know that she and the person met and talk at various instances about our marital issues.  And now she had left to her mothers place due to stress and she had attempted a suicide. Wat are the possible section under which I can sue her in a court this has caused various Stress and totally ruining my name in the family I seek legal help

Thanks in advance

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Seek legal help wife causing pressure
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:01:12 AM »
As this is an open forum, I cannot disclose my tactics in details how to save yourself from 498A, Maintenance Case and/ or false case due to professional reasons. You have to contact me for same.

But I can suggest you as a free advice that you have to wait until your marriage is getting one year for filing divorce petition as you said your marriage is 5 months old. After 1 year, you have liberty to file a divorce case against her for her cruelty. If you want to continue your marital relationship then now you can file a case for restitution of conjugal rights.

For further clarification and advice, you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Seek legal help wife causing pressure
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 08:01:12 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India