Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Domestic voilence by my brother's wife  (Read 1586 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline sgn2015

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Domestic voilence by my brother's wife
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:07:40 AM »
Hi ,
My brother is undergoing harrasement and abuse by his wife.
My brother is staying with his wife and my widow mother.

His wife is saying she will file FIR against him for harrasing her .

I m staying in different city but she is saying she will file complaint against everyone
and police will put us in jail.

We are confused what to do.

we had informed to her brother all this story. But he is saying ignore.

pls suggest what to do ??
we are concerned about this fake alegations.

Thanks in advance



Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Domestic voilence by my brother's wife
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2015, 12:42:42 AM »
Now a days law supports women from saving herself from getting tortured by her in-laws and husband but this legal weapon is being misused by the women to harass her inlaws and husband.

You brother has very few option save and except to file a general diary against her wife secretly that she is threatening him for false implication. Suggestible is to send her to her paternal home or to clear the differences amicable.

If this continues then I can see a very hard days are coming including legal complications and matrimonial disputes. Now if you do not stay in the same house where your brother's wife is staying then you are little bit secure from getting involve in a false  criminal case by your brother's wife.

For further advice and legal precautions you can contact me, I will advice you accordingly over there. It will not possible for to to disclose my legal tactics due to professional reasons.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline saravanan.s

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 310
  • Karma: +23/-1
  • legal advisor
    • View Profile
Re: Domestic voilence by my brother's wife
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 08:46:21 AM »
first of all police cant arrest anyone just like that.the supreme court guidelines regardings mechanical arrests made by police specifies that clearily.if 498a is filed on you then file a discharge petition showing proofs that you people were not in contact with them during the time she had specified that the offence had been committed

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India