Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: actions against people bothering again and again over a sale deed  (Read 823 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline vikrant@123

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
actions against people bothering again and again over a sale deed
« on: September 04, 2015, 10:10:46 AM »
Our ancestor home  was on my grandmother's name .. We purchased this home as a sale deed and all the docs like will,registry,and inteqaal is on my fathers name.
     my uncle has challanged this in the court regarding their shares. But they lost the case.
 now I have two questions..:-
1- they are again threatening us to take this matter on a higher level. And challenge it once again. This is a sort of harassment to us. Coz it been a sale deed how can they ask for shares.. They are giving us a real hard time. Its bringing us the time wastage..insult in society and all.
 question -- what counter action we can take against them to stop them of troubling us again and again. Like defamation or man- hani or harassment

2--- will gifting or relinquishing or any other way so that they dont get any base of challenging it again. Like. To " cut the wind pipe" of this case which cant be challenged..??

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: actions against people bothering again and again over a sale deed
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 11:05:24 AM »
No one can stop another from filing a civil suit against another. Your uncle can file another civil suit against your father which you have to fight but law says no one can bring an identical suit against the same person and same property. The case will be dismissed as Resjudicata . Now I cannot say what type of plea or defence you can take until I see the relevant documents but at a same time I can give you a suggestion to lodge caveat in respect of the property which your uncle is claiming. It will prevents your uncle from getting any order exparte in respect of the Sale deed or concern proeprty.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:08:34 AM by adv.amarnath »

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India