Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: law on regards to parking space  (Read 1574 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Aanalnirav

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 8
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
law on regards to parking space
« on: September 04, 2015, 09:11:26 PM »
I purchased a Flat with parking space, since there was 100-sqft space behind my space the promoter sold it to an outsider in spite of my objection. Now there is one parking space in front of mine and one behind. Can I exert my right of passage if the person occupying the space in front causes hindrance in the movement of my car?

Offline advdesai

  • Jr. Legal Expert
  • **
  • Posts: 66
  • Karma: +1/-3
  • Advocate Desai Knows the Law
    • View Profile
Re: law on regards to parking space
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 09:13:46 PM »
The Supreme Court has ruled that a promoter cannot sell anything separately except for a flat.

All open as well as stilt (area under a building, with a ceiling) spaces are part of common areas.

In case of any obstruction or hindrance in the free ingress and egress of your car, you may exert your right over the common areas including the passage.

File a suit for injunction before the civil court against the owner of the space.
Advocate Desai Knows the Law

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: law on regards to parking space
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 11:50:33 PM »
You have a good civil case and you have to file a suit for permanent injunction before the civil court but let it be clear to you that if your car parking space is not being demarcated or mentioned in your Deed of Conveyance or your parking space is being disputed then you have to file a case for Declaration and Permanent Injunction.

For further clarification and advice you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India