Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: after court marriage  (Read 1472 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline ashu

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
after court marriage
« on: September 05, 2015, 08:01:11 PM »
I and my wife married six years ago ( 2009 ) . We hide it for two years and after that we disclosed it in front of our parents, but after disclosing my wife' brother took sword and put on my wife's neck in 2011 and said I will kill you . One of her another brother fought with me in same year .Her father gave threat to my father That he will join Naxalite . At last they did social marriage in 2012 . Till now the relation is bitter and current situation is that they are disturbing us indirectly and one of her brother glare me as if he wants to kill me . Can I file FIR now against all above mention things as a husband?

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1521
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: after court marriage
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 11:38:35 AM »
There is no question of husband and wife. It is simply a life threat from third parties. It will be better if you and your wife jointly lodge a complainant before local police station stating each and every facts in details which will be treated as FIR. Don't forget to mention that they are doing for your marriage and it is tantamount to Honour Killing.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline advocate-lyngdoh

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 192
  • Karma: +5/-1
  • Member of Shillong Bar Association
    • View Profile
Re: after court marriage
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 08:30:30 PM »
you give a written complaint to police stating all the events that happened.
mention clearly that you fear physical harm /honour killing. thereby require police protection.

also send a copy to the Commissioner's office.

make sure the letter is in the nature of your and family's protection rather than one that appears you are taking an aggressive  stance.

It a family matter it is better to solve it rather than aggravate it.
Advocate Lyngdoh
Laitumkhrah, Shillong


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2017
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India