Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: Reg: AE Tneb is not providing the EB connection for my flats.  (Read 899 times)

Offline rajinikanthg

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Reg: AE Tneb is not providing the EB connection for my flats.
« on: September 07, 2015, 11:35:59 AM »
Respected Sir,

I am Rajinikanth(7358300143). I have purchased an apartment in Annai Ananiya garden Phase III, Sri Rangam New town,Sakthipuram main road, Ernavoor,WIMCO Opp WIMCO Railway station Chennai-19 from ANNAI BUILDERS REAL estateís pvt ltd (Corp office: Annai Builders Real estateís Private limited, Alpha Center, 4 th floor, 150 151, North Usman Road, T.Nagar,Chennai-17.PH: 044 42429999).

Till now, I am not able to get EB connection to my flat.

AE, TNEB, Wimco(Asst Engineer, CEDC/NORTH/TNEB,Thiruvottiyur SS, Chennai 19) is refusing to provide EB connection to me and even He is not accepting my EB connection application form.

I struggling for more than a year (from now).

Mostly, He is threatening me to withdraw the case then only he will provide the EB connection to me. I am not sure under which constitutional guidance he is demanding me.

Mostly, if he says that he has to provide EB connection from the problem transformer then He should not give EB connection to all the flats but he has given EB connection to all expect me.

I am not sure what to do here.

Even, I have represented this issue to Honíble CM through CM Cell petition [Petition # 2015/835332/XV, date 15/07/2015, Petition #  2014/788708/RZ, date 03/07/2014]. He is not responding for this as well.

Reason behind this problem:

The AE, TNEB, Wimco(Asst Engineer, CEDC/NORTH/TNEB,Thiruvottiyur SS, Chennai 19) has erected 440 volts transformer in front of my apartment. It blocking the entrance of my flat. As per the layout plan Entire Street has the entrance in that side only. There are lot of places nearby but the AE has chosen this place by his own will and without getting any guidance from me or the Annai builder.

Even, itís blocking an 14 feet road. Now, this road is not connected to the main road.

I have represented objection to the AE directly and submitted the objection letter in hand.

The AE didnít consider my objection letter and started to proceed further.

As a next level, I have represented/addressed this earlier in Honíble High Court(WP 35297, 2013) and Honíble High Court has given direction to remove/swift the transformer. The AE TNEB didnít consider the court order and completed the transformer work.

Once again, I have addressed this issue in Honíble High Court(WP 8635, 2014). Honíble High Court has sent a summon to the AE, TNEB. This case is still pending from the AE side.

Root cause:

Actually, this issue is because of the delay which Annai builder did. He didnít start the construction as planned. Due to this, the AE TNEB is not able to locate a proper place for the Transformer. Even, builder didnít object the transformer erection.

I believe this is due to improper approach of the AE TNEB and He didnít follow the Electricity constitutional guidance. Because of this, the allocation for this transformer in not added to Sri Rangam New township plan/layout and it made living treat over there.

AE TNEB doesnít have guts to ask the builder for the shifting charges. Instead he is threatening me to withdraw the case, which is injustice.

Your are my lost hope. please help me.

Thanks,
Rajinikanth.G

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Reg: AE Tneb is not providing the EB connection for my flats.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 07:06:03 AM »
You have already filed a case before High Court which is still pending. Now for getting electricity in your flat you have to file a consumer case. That will be ultimate remedy.

For further clarification and detail advice or for knowing the procedure/ approach before the consumer forum, you can contact me.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India