Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
  Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

Author Topic: Adultry and Abortion by wife and filling cases from two states  (Read 1159 times)

Offline TarunB

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Adultry and Abortion by wife and filling cases from two states
« on: September 12, 2015, 12:13:05 AM »

1) I got married on 27.04.2004, after more than 2 years of his love affairs at Arya Samaj Temple, New Delhi without any kind of demand of dowry and exchange of any costly articles, as her parents did not agree for the marriage proposal.

2) We both are post graduate. (she was also working before marriage and after marriage aswell). I have the copies of all her education qualification; appointment letters of her jobs and salary slips).

3) I have two minor daughters and both are residing with me age 4yrs and 8 yrs.

4) In the month of Nov 2011 ; I caught and my wife disclosed that she was having an extramarital affair and an abortion since 2006; she gave her confession in written to me and wanted to start a new life and for sake of my children I forget the said incident. (I have her handwritten statement of confession of her adultery and abortion (with her left and right thumb impression); medical report; some call recordings and recordings of our conversation on the issues; are they sufficient evidence for court.)

5) I called her parents and my parents and disclosed everything.

6) In March 2012 she left my home and went to her parents as per there plan; and filed a false complaint against me in CAW Cell, New Delhi

7) In May 2012 she called me and said she did a mistake again and wants to came back home. In June 2012 we both went to CAW Cell and she took her complaint back.

8) In Nov. 2013 she demanded for a mutual divorce and an agreement was signed between us; she also took her jewellery back and signed on the mutual divorce agreement with the list of valuables.

9) Dec 2013 she ran away from home with the help of her parents taking everything along. I reported the same to the police (local police station) by calling 100 no. and by giving a complaint.

10) My in-laws stay in Panipat,

11) She lodged FIR against me and my parent dated 13.09.2014 U/S 498A and 406 of IPC at Panipat police station.

12) I took anticipatory bail and in Final report of FIR my parents were not found guilty in the Final FIR Report.

13) And she also filed false cases against me from Solan, Himachal Pradesh as well; with help of her uncle (MAMA) who is an advocate in Solan

List of cases filed by her are below on different dates and from different states;
27-06-2014 125 Cr PC at Solan
19-07-2014 H.P 10 H.M.A at Solan
13-09-2014 498A/406 at Panipat
27-04-2015 12 D.V.Act

14) In the last hearing at Panipat Court, my wife filed an application U/s 319 CRPC for summon my parents aswell.

15) Till date, as the case is under complainant evidence, me or my lawyer has not produced any facts of her adultery and abortion to the court in Panipat.

16) I have not responded to the cases filed by her in Solan, Himachal Pradesh yet

17) Can a women file complaints against her husband from two different states; to harass for no reason.

Me, my daughter’s age 4 yrs and 8 yrs and my parents are being harassed by her acts.
Please help and assist as what steps should I do...I need help

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Adultry and Abortion by wife and filling cases from two states
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2015, 12:48:27 AM »
When the matter has been placed before court, then you have to contest the same otherwise you will be guilty. Your lawyer should have suggested you to lodge FIR against your wife as well as divorce case for her extra marital affairs and abortions,etc etc... which are absolutely cruelty upon you as well as ground ground of divorce. Further you can defend yourself from giving her maintenance as she has already leaded a extramarital relationship.

You should have acted very day when you got evidence against you wife otherwise you should have to face all these cases in different courts.

For further clarification and advice in details, you can contact me.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

Offline TarunB

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 02:06:34 AM »
Dear Sir,

I was suppose to act;but considering my parents opinion and two small daughters, I kept quiet and trusted her once again to live peacefully.

Well, nobody suggested me till date to file FIR; what FIR I can file against her ?

And last week I filed a case in Delhi under section 13 (i)a and 13 (i)b.

Please suggest.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 06:46:49 AM »
Law does not see emotions, love and feelings and it does not wait for you. Crime is a crime which must be punished. Marital relationship is just like a mirror, once it is cracked cannot be restore into original form. How far we try to fix it, ultimately it will be said as cracked mirror.

You have tolerated her crime and now you are paying for your excuse. Anyway, now you can also lodge FIR against your wife for having extramarital relationship with someone else. You have said that she had given you in writing about the said fact. Further try to collect evidence from which hospital she had aborted before lodging FIR.

For further clarification and advice in detail, you can contact me.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) © 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India