Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 9873628941

Author Topic: NOC from my 4 sisters.. I being the only son  (Read 1680 times)

Offline Raj99

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
NOC from my 4 sisters.. I being the only son
« on: September 14, 2015, 03:15:27 PM »
Hello

We are 4 sisters and one brother. My parents passed away .I being the son have some property in joint name with my father. And few properties with father name only.

Is it mandatory to mention all the properties (address/location/size) on the paper or it can be general  NOC for all the assets in the name of my father.

Actually i do not want to mention all the details in the NOC. so i am thinking maybe there is some other way. For example all sisters mentioning we do not any share in any of the property/bank accounts/cash/jewellery/assets/shares etc  which was in the name of my father.

I hope you can give me a better format. I shall appreciate your advice

Regards,

Raj

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: NOC from my 4 sisters.. I being the only son
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 07:34:35 PM »
Regarding movable property, possession with you will be enough for you but you can make a writing by all your sisters about relinquishment of their rights over those movable property.

In case of immovable property, no NOC will be entertained neither is valid in the eye of law. Even your sisters give you NOC then also in future they can claim their respective share either by partition suit or Deed.

ADVICE
It is the best and golden opportunity to make Deed of Gift from your sisters and transfer all their shares in your favour. The Deed of Gift must be registered. This will help you not only to be the sole owner of the entire properties but also makes you safe from future litigation and legal complications. If you need any further help regarding Deed of Gift, I can help you professionally.

If you are satisfied with my advice and suggestion then please click on the APPLAUD just on the left hand side of this post.

Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Email - adv.amarnath.sanyal@gmail.com
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:36:15 PM by adv.amarnath »
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Raj99

• Newlaw
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 06:47:31 AM »
Thank you for your reply. Appreciate it..

Do we need to mention each and every property detail in writing  or only mention relinquishment of sisters rights over those movable property which ever is in name of father.

So according to you it will be best to make deed of Gift from sisters to brother. Will it be possible without writing any property details.

I hope you have understood what i m trying to ask.

Once again Thank you for your help.

Offline adv.amarnath

• Veteran at Law
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 10:31:46 AM »
No it is not possible and the Deed of Gift will be deemed to be null and void if there is no properties is being mention. Existence of property details in the Deed of Gift is the 3rd essential ingredients of Deed of Gift. If you have the custody of all movable properties of your father, then you are not required to mention in the Deed of Gift otherwise you have to pay stamp duty on those articles.

Mere Letter of Relinquishment will be enough though it is optional. Your sister will not be able to claim of movable properties which is in your possession/ custody without showing invoice/bill on each and every movable item.

I have understood the reason of your asking but it can be made legally which I cannot say you in open forum due to my professional reasons and secrets. Hope you can understand my situation. You can contact me for me.
Regards,

Amarnath Sanyal
Advocate
Mob - 09830303322

File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
Bangalore
Pune
Pondicherry
Jaipur
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
Chennai
Allahabad
Ahmedabad
Jodhpur
Indore
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

Cochin
Lucknow
Ranchi
Thane
Janjgir
lawyers in Milan
Johannesburg

Delhi - New Delhi
Chandigarh
Surat
Nashik
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
Kolkata
Hyderabad
Rajkot
Nagpur
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration

Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi - Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service India.com is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2016
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India