Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Maternal aunt is torturing maternal uncle and threating to file case against us  (Read 1624 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline koustav0212

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
For few months my maternal uncle (mama) is severely being tortured by my maternal aunt and their son (the exact reason is unknown as we were detached with them for several years due to some family reason). They are beating him with rod, slapping him and doing all kind of tortures. But since last few days my uncle (mama) is coming to our and other sisters' house to seek for help. Yesterday he went to one of my aunt's (mother's sister) place, and seeing his bad condition she asked my uncle to stay that night at her place. But at night my maternal aunt (uncle's wife) and their son came to my aunt's (mother's sister) house and forcefully took him back to home.
Today again my uncle has come to my aunt's place suddenly and informed that his son and wife beat him with wooden rod, and they have forcefully made him write on a paper that if anything happens to him my mother, aunt (mother's sister) will be responsible.
She (maternal aunt) is that kind of a lady who can do anything (I mean "ANYTHING") to get her work done! And I doubt this time also she is planning to do such things to show us as the culprits.
Please suggest what to do now.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Ask your MAMA to lodge FIR against them before the local police station. Before, lodging FIR please take him to a doctor and get a medical prescription accordingly which will help him to lodge FIR instantly.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Offline Bhrigu Datta

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 3
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
he should go to doctor for medical report after that inform police and londge FIR if police refuse to londge FIR ,he may file case under 156(3) CrPC


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India