Online Copyright Registration in India

Protect your creative work
Books, Songs, film, websites, Software, painting, fashion Design etc
Call now: 09891244487

Ask Our legal Experts, on issues related to Divorce

File Mutual Consent divorce right away

Call at ph no: 9650499965
Search On:Laws in IndiaLawyers Search

To Appeal before CIC - Central Information Commission
For Filing and Hearing contact: Choudhury's law Office
Ph no: 8851046564

Author Topic: Request for advice  (Read 1210 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline buddy.ap

  • Newlaw
  • *
  • Posts: 1
  • Karma: +0/-0
  • Welcome to legal Service India - law forum for free legal Information
    • View Profile
Request for advice
« on: September 17, 2015, 09:13:48 AM »
My sister got married in 2011.  She left her in laws house after a lot of mental cruality and some physical cruality. After that we loadge the fIR against them in 2013. Now with the progress of invetigation, a non balable warrant under section 420 and mental cruality has also issued in June 2015. Till now total 8 investgating officers had been changed. Even after non balable warrante, ter in laws are not tracable as they frequently change there house and job. They have filed the divorce case as well of which total 5 hearing had happe ned but till now we have nit appered in any one. Nowmy lawer is saying just wait and watch. But actually noting is moving. Please advice what to do.

Offline adv.amarnath

  • Veteran at Law
  • *****
  • Posts: 1528
  • Karma: +59/-7
  • Advocate Amarnath Sanyal from Kolkata, West Bengal
    • View Profile
Re: Request for advice
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:42:54 AM »
You just explained your sister's situation and informed about the acts and deeds of official and lawyers. There is no legal query in you post. But I can say only that if her husband has filed a divorce case then from that petition (affidavit portion) your sister can get her husband's present address. She has to file another FIR under Section 498A IPC as well as Section 125 Cr.PC. for maintenance. Lawyer appointed by your sister seems to be very unprofessional who has kept your sister in dark. A lawyer must disclose each and every situation to his client.

For further advice in details, you can contact me.

Amarnath Sanyal
Email -
Mob - 09830303322

Free legal Advice - lawyers Forum

Re: Request for advice
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 09:42:54 AM »


File a Consumer Complaint
Property verification
Call: 9873628941

Lawyers in India - Listed city wise Mumbai
lawyers in London
lawyers in Birmingham
lawyers in Toronto
lawyers in Sydney

lawyers in Milan

Delhi - New Delhi
lawyers in New York
los Angeles
lawyers in Dhaka
lawyers in Dubai

Copyright Registration
Ph no: 9891244487

For Mutual consent Divorce in Delhi
-Ph no: 9650499965

Home | Bare Acts | Law Forms | Supreme Court Judgments | Legal Advice | Lawyers | Submit article | Sitemap | Contact Us

legal Service is Copyrighted under the Registrar of Copyright Act ( Govt of India) 2000-2018
Get Free legal Advice here from top notch lawyers in India